Your Priority in the wilderness
- Fire : Fire is one of the most important stuff when it comes to Bush-crafting. It helps you protect from Cold, wild animals. It gives you light to save your batteries for the worst. It helps you cook your food , so that you don't have to be bear grylls to eat raw meats.
- Water : You don't want to keep yourself thirsty in the middle of nowhere, right? So you need regular supply of drinking water.
- Food : You might not have a KFC or McDonald Store nearby , So You will need tools to make it easy to find edible veggies or meat .
- Shelter Building : Sleeping under twinkling Stars may seem fascinating , but not when you have it with heavy rainfall, mosquitoes and flies. So you must prepare a quick shelter to keep you protected.
- Communication : If you are stuck in dense forest or on a part of hill due to landslide or snowfall , It may be difficult for rescue forces to find you even if you are close to them , So you may want to have signalling devices. More Important to that you should have a knowledge of directions , So navigation is a key.
The List of top 10 survival items for wilderness
9. Tarp / Plastic Sheet
8. Survival Fishing kit
7. machete or Axe
|A survival machete Illustration|
|survival Axe Illustration|
6. Mirror and Whistle
5. Water Bottle and purifier
Water Filters In Survival Situations
Water Purifiers In Survival Situation
- rescue line
- using as a fishing line or fishing net
- making shelters knots
- emergency splint and sutures
- leaving trail marks
3. Compass and Map
2. Knife / Multi-tool
1. Fire Starter
|A fire starter rod|
- water proof safety matches
- using lens to make fire with sunlight
- magnesium and steel rod fire starters
- friction method of starting fire.
- Survival medical kit
- duct tape
- solar panel for charging batteries