Taj Mahal : The Jewel of Muslim Art in India
|A view of Taj Mahal from the front garden.|
How to Reach Taj Mahal
Agra is 204 kms from Delhi, 235 kms from Jaipur - these two places are the main tourism hubs surrounding Agra. The most popular method of reaching Agra from Delhi is by train (2 to 3 hours) and road (4 to 5 hours), from Jaipur by road (5 to 6 hours) and train (4 hours).
Normally Jaipur and Agra are clubbed together as the famous Indian Golden Triangle Tour, and this journey is popularly undertaken by road when organised by tour operators (being most cost effective) and independently by either train or bus - both which have good and reliable services between Agra, Jaipur or Delhi.
To reach Agra by road you can hire a "Taxi" Car or Bus; or use Public scheduled transport.
05:00 AM , August 27, 2017
|A Illustration of bikes on Yamuna expressway|
Anyways , At about 09:45 AM , we were on the land of Mughal monuments and buildings.
10:00 AM , August 27 , 2017
|Me ( in middle ) , My brother , and Nitish ( taking Pic )|
11:00 AM , August 27 , 2017
- You must keep yourself hydrated all time. It will be better to take a water bottle with you.
- You must not go with empty belly . It can be dangerous as the place becomes warm due to stones all around you gets warm by sun rays.
- It is advised to take a sun glass to keep your eyes cooler.
- Don't throw you money taking pictures with local camera persons. take your DSLR or smartphone to assist you.
- Don't Litter around . Taj is a place of National Pride and you don't want to present a uglier picture of your self.